Kale Salad Recipe with Salmon, Feta and Avocado
Try this fresh and tasty salad
KALE SALAD WITH SALMON, ORANGE, GOAT FETA AND AVOCADO
½ head Kale leaves, approx 200g
1 splash Avocado oil
200 g Boneless salmon fillets
100 g Goat feta
¼ cup Roasted and salted organic soy beans, (available from health food stores) or use an alternative nut or sunflower seeds
1 Lemon, juiced + add to shopping list
1. Put a saucepan of salted water on to boil. Chop the kale into edible pieces then blanch. Refresh in cold water and drain.
2. Heat a pan, add a drizzle of avocado oil then cook the seasoned salmon for 3-4 minutes on each side.
3. Wipe out the pan and return to the heat. Add a little more oil and saute the kale in batches for 2-3 minutes, season.
4. Peel and segment the oranges, crumble the feta, peel and slice the avocado and break up the salmon.
5. Arrange the kale and salmon on a serving platter. Add the orange and avocado slices, scatter over the feta and soy beans then drizzle the salad with a little avocado oil, the juice of a lemon and finish with salt and freshly ground black pepper.Share this: