Lemony Pasta Salad Recipe with Rocket
Try this fresh and tasty lemony pasta salad on the menu at Mimi Gilmours hen's do
LEMONY PASTA SALAD RECIPE WITH ROCKET, PISTACHIOS AND PARMESAN
Serves 6-8 as part of a banquet
• 500g penne pasta
• 150g parmesan, finely grated
• ½ cup of olive oil
• A handful Italian flat leaf parsley
• 1 cup of pistachios, toasted
• Juice of 2 lemons
• 2 large handfuls of rocket
• Salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente. While it’s cooking combine most of the parmesan (reserving about 50g for garnish) with the parsley and olive oil and blend together. Roughly chop your pistachios and add these to the mix along with the lemon juice.
2. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss immediately with the parmesan and pistachio sauce.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool completely before tossing through the rocket and garnishing with the remaining parmesan.
• Recipe by Leisha Jones, honeytrapcatering.com