4 New Eateries to Visit
After something new? Try one of these new Auckland spots
1. Epsom residents will want to check out Little Jimmy Restaurant and Bar at 557-559 Manukau Rd, which opened this week.
2. Due to open later this week, on the corner of Hobson and Quay Streets is White & Wong’s headed by executive chef Stuart Rogan. Expect a mix of Asian cusines designed to be shared, private dining rooms and yum char.
3. Coming soon is Kiss Kiss at 1 Rocklands Ave, Balmoral. This is the new Thai offering from the talented owners of Mt Albert favourite L'Oeuf.
4. The hip duo who brought us Ceremony in Grafton have collaborated with food writer Sam Mannering to create the new Hillsborough daytime eatery, Homestead, in the Pah Homestead. Go and experience the excellent food, service, and coffee while enjoying one of the best contemporary New Zealand art collections in the country, brought to you by the Wallace Arts Trust. Due to open March 9.
- 8 Style Lessons From London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020
- The World's Best Nature Photography & More Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- As Coronavirus Concerns Disrupt Milan, A Different Kind Of Fashion Week Emerges
- Inside A Creative Couple's Stylish London Warehouse Apartment
- Restaurant Review: Newcomer Fonda Brings Solid Mexican Cuisine To Parnell
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour