4 New Eateries to Visit
After something new? Try one of these new Auckland spots
1. Epsom residents will want to check out Little Jimmy Restaurant and Bar at 557-559 Manukau Rd, which opened this week.
2. Due to open later this week, on the corner of Hobson and Quay Streets is White & Wong’s headed by executive chef Stuart Rogan. Expect a mix of Asian cusines designed to be shared, private dining rooms and yum char.
3. Coming soon is Kiss Kiss at 1 Rocklands Ave, Balmoral. This is the new Thai offering from the talented owners of Mt Albert favourite L'Oeuf.
4. The hip duo who brought us Ceremony in Grafton have collaborated with food writer Sam Mannering to create the new Hillsborough daytime eatery, Homestead, in the Pah Homestead. Go and experience the excellent food, service, and coffee while enjoying one of the best contemporary New Zealand art collections in the country, brought to you by the Wallace Arts Trust. Due to open March 9.
- Where To Find The Best Cheap Eats In Tokyo
- Designer Clothing Pop-Ups Galore & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Where To Find Stylish Japanese Homewares In Auckland
- Where To Shop In Tokyo: 12 Of The Best Places To Buy Clothes
- Chocolate-Dipped Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour