4 New Eateries to Visit
After something new? Try one of these new Auckland spots
1. Epsom residents will want to check out Little Jimmy Restaurant and Bar at 557-559 Manukau Rd, which opened this week.
2. Due to open later this week, on the corner of Hobson and Quay Streets is White & Wong’s headed by executive chef Stuart Rogan. Expect a mix of Asian cusines designed to be shared, private dining rooms and yum char.
3. Coming soon is Kiss Kiss at 1 Rocklands Ave, Balmoral. This is the new Thai offering from the talented owners of Mt Albert favourite L'Oeuf.
4. The hip duo who brought us Ceremony in Grafton have collaborated with food writer Sam Mannering to create the new Hillsborough daytime eatery, Homestead, in the Pah Homestead. Go and experience the excellent food, service, and coffee while enjoying one of the best contemporary New Zealand art collections in the country, brought to you by the Wallace Arts Trust. Due to open March 9.
- Real Weddings: Saru Krishnasamy & Samir Allen At Glasshouse, Morningside
- Restaurant Review: The Garden Shed Offers A Sense Of Sanctuary In Mt Eden
- The Most Romantic Engagement Rings To Suit Any Style
- Naveya & Sloane Co-Founder Rachel Sloane's Beauty Routine
- How To Take The Humble Grilled Cheese Sandwich To The Next Level
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour