Recipe: Apricot fool
• 8 large apricots, halved, stones removed
• ½ cup sugar
• 150ml cream lightly whipped
• ½ cup amaretto biscuits
• Mint leaves to garnish
1. Place the apricots in a pot with 1cm water. Cover and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes or until the apricots are soft but not mushy. Stir through the sugar, remove and cool.
2. Place the cream in a large bowl. Crumble in the amaretto biscuits. Gently swirl in the apricots - do not over-mix.
3. Spoon into decorative glasses and garnish with mint leaves.Share this: