Recipe: Avocado with Strawberry and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
AVOCADO WITH STRAWBERRY AND WHITE BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
• 250g strawberries, hulled
• 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 Tbsp chopped tarragon
• Squeeze of lime juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 large avocados, peeled and halved
• Tarragon leaves to garnish
1. Place strawberries, vinegar, oil, tarragon and lime juice in a food processor. Whizz until strawberries are smooth.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Fan half an avocado, sliced thinly, on each of four plates. Add dressing and a few leaves to garnish.Share this: