Recipe: Breakfast Frittata
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion, sliced thinly
• 1 clove garlic, sliced
• 4 rashers bacon, cut into pieces
• 2 large potatoes, peeled cut into slices
• 6 eggs
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• ¼ cup chopped parsley
• 100g feta, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Heat oil in an ovenproof frying pan. Add onion, garlic and bacon. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Add potatoes. Continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until softened and golden.
3. In a bowl whisk the eggs, season with salt and pepper, add the herbs and feta. Pour over potato mix. Cook on stove top for 3 or 4 minutes until set on bottom.
4. Place into oven for a further 10-15 minutes until egg is set.
5. Serve hot, cut in wedges.Share this: