Recipe: Broad bean dip with proscuitto and limes
Tantalise guests with a light, fresh snack. New artisan-style Baked Flatbread by Huntley & Palmers make a perfect base for this vibrant broad bean dip and are available in three gourmet flavours.
BROAD BEAN DIP WITH PROSCUITTO AND LIMES
Makes 1½ cups
• 500g broad beans
• 1 clove garlic
• 2 anchovies
• 2 Tbsp capers
• 2 Tbsp chopped mint
• Zest and juice of 1 lime or lemon
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 6 slices prosciutto
• 1 lime, to squeeze
• Toasted Sesame Flatbreads by Huntley & Palmers
• Mint leaves to garnish
1. Blanch broad beans and remove husks.
2. Blend all ingredients except prosciutto and mint in food processor until combined but chunky. Add a tablespoon of water if required. Season to taste.
3. Spread on Toasted Sesame Flatbread and top with a twist of prosciutto.
4. Add a squeeze of lime juice before serving. Garnish with mint leaves.Share this: