Falafel Burgers Recipe
Try this delicious recipe for falafel burgers
• 400g tin chickpeas, drained
• ½ stick celery, chopped
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tbsp tahini
• ½ tsp cumin
• ½ tsp turmeric
• 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
• Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
• ¼ cup flour
• 2 Tbsp oil
1. Place all ingredients except flour and oil into food processor. Blend until coarse and well combined. Divide mixture into equal portions and shape into patties. Refrigerate until needed.
2. Before cooking, dust in flour. Heat oil in a pan or on a barbecue and cook for 3-4 minutes each side until crispy.
3. Serve with lettuce, tomato, beetroot and relish.