Recipe: Feijoa, Lychee and Mango Cocktail
FEIJOA, LYCHEE AND MANGO COCKTAIL
• 1 mango
• 10 lychees, fresh or from a tin
• 1.2 Ltr feijoa flavoured vodka
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Peel and remove the stone from the mango. Finely dice the mango flesh, reserving a slice for the garnish.
2. Remove the lychees from the tin and finely dice the fruit, reserving one lychee for the garnish.
3. Put all ingredients in a processor or liquidiser and process for 1 minute or until smooth.
4. Pour into martini glasses and sprinkle prepared garnish onto each glass.Share this:
- An Unforgettable Stay At Fiji's Luxurious Paradise Cove Resort
- What Does 'Clean' Beauty Really Mean? Beauty's New Buzzword Explained
- How Sustainability In Salons Is Shaking Up The Hair Industry
- Looks Of The Week 14/06/19
- 6 Bright & Bold Makeup Looks To Get Playful With
- Lamb & Feta Meatballs With Smoky Eggplant Hummus