Recipe: Feijoa, Lychee and Mango Cocktail
FEIJOA, LYCHEE AND MANGO COCKTAIL
• 1 mango
• 10 lychees, fresh or from a tin
• 1.2 Ltr feijoa flavoured vodka
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Peel and remove the stone from the mango. Finely dice the mango flesh, reserving a slice for the garnish.
2. Remove the lychees from the tin and finely dice the fruit, reserving one lychee for the garnish.
3. Put all ingredients in a processor or liquidiser and process for 1 minute or until smooth.
4. Pour into martini glasses and sprinkle prepared garnish onto each glass.Share this:
- 12 Stylishly Practical Raincoats To Buy Right Now
- Will The Future Be Fun? With These 20 Ideas, It Could Be
- A Highly Satisfying Brussels Sprout & Cauliflower Salad With Miso Glaze
- Inside 'Harry's House', A Delicious Party Record From A Big Romantic
- Dare To DIY This Ball Season? Here's What You Need To Know
- Embrace Your Inner Gourmand With 15 Cosy Dining Essentials