Recipe: Feijoa, Lychee and Mango Cocktail
FEIJOA, LYCHEE AND MANGO COCKTAIL
• 1 mango
• 10 lychees, fresh or from a tin
• 1.2 Ltr feijoa flavoured vodka
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Peel and remove the stone from the mango. Finely dice the mango flesh, reserving a slice for the garnish.
2. Remove the lychees from the tin and finely dice the fruit, reserving one lychee for the garnish.
3. Put all ingredients in a processor or liquidiser and process for 1 minute or until smooth.
4. Pour into martini glasses and sprinkle prepared garnish onto each glass.Share this:
- Bold Moves Ballet Debuts & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Braised Beef Potato Top Pie With Red Wine, Basil & Paprika
- Makeup Artist Blair Gamblin's NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Meet The Team: Johanna Thornton, Deputy Editor
- Viva Talks Podcast: Dan Ahwa and Doris de Pont On Aotearoa Style & How We Dress Today
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews The Churchill, Auckland City's Sexy New Rooftop Bar