Recipe: Feijoa, Lychee and Mango Cocktail
FEIJOA, LYCHEE AND MANGO COCKTAIL
• 1 mango
• 10 lychees, fresh or from a tin
• 1.2 Ltr feijoa flavoured vodka
• 1 lime, juiced
1. Peel and remove the stone from the mango. Finely dice the mango flesh, reserving a slice for the garnish.
2. Remove the lychees from the tin and finely dice the fruit, reserving one lychee for the garnish.
3. Put all ingredients in a processor or liquidiser and process for 1 minute or until smooth.
4. Pour into martini glasses and sprinkle prepared garnish onto each glass.Share this:
- Harissa Roast Vegetables & Chicken Recipe
- FKA Twigs Releases Empowering Short Film 'We Are The Womxn'
- Frozen Berries & Croissant Pudding Recipe
- Style File: Why We Love Jeff Goldblum's Eclectic Fashion
- Restaurant Review: Big Flavours At Korean Destination Gochu
- Watch: iD Dunedin International Emerging Designer Awards Trailer