Recipe: Lamb fillet, blue cheese and rocket garnish
For a lovely and simple picnic, prepare this lamb fillet, blue cheese and rocket garnish, transport to an inspiring location, and serve on Cracked Pepper & Rock Salt Flatbread by Huntley & Palmers.
LAMB FILLET, BLUE CHEESE AND ROCKET GARNISH
• 200g lamb fillets
• 1 Tbsp oil
• 1 tsp mustard
• 200g blue cheese
• 60g rocket leaves
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cracked Pepper & Rock Salt Flatbread by Huntley & Palmers
1. Preheat fry pan on a medium heat.
2. Rub lamb with oil and mustard. Place in fry pan and sear on all four sides. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes until just cooked. Remove, wrap in foil and allow to cool.
3. Slice lamb thinly and place on top of Cracked Pepper & Rock Salt Flatbread. Top with blue cheese, rocket leaves and season with salt and pepper.Share this: