Lamb Flatbread With Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Try Angela Casley's delicious Turkish recipe
LAMB FLATBREADS WITH YOGHURT SAUCE
600g lamb leg steaks, sliced thinly
1 onion, sliced thinly
1 tsp turmeric
½ tsp cinnamon
Oil for frying
1 aubergine, sliced
½ cup chopped olives
2 cups coleslaw
1 cup natural yoghurt
¼ cup mint leaves
1. Place lamb into a bowl with the onion, turmeric and cinnamon. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the aubergine in a little oil until soft. Set aside. In the same pan heat a little more oil and cook the lamb until just done. Toss through aubergine and olives.
3. Heat the flatbreads under the grill.
4. Place a flatbread on each plate. Spread with hummus, add coleslaw then lamb. Mix yoghurt and mint and drizzle over top. Roll flatbread and enjoy.Share this:
- Lisa Webb: “Houses Don’t Have To Be Large — Just Thoughtful”
- Jarvis Cocker Wants You To Know About Good Pop & Bad Pop
- Have This Salmon, Couscous & Broccoli Rice Bowl On Repeat
- 12 Stylishly Practical Raincoats To Buy Right Now
- Will The Future Be Fun? With These 20 Ideas, It Could Be
- A Highly Satisfying Brussels Sprout & Cauliflower Salad With Miso Glaze