Lamb Flatbread with Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Try Angela Casley's delicious Turkish recipe
LAMB FLATBREADS WITH YOGHURT SAUCE
• 600g lamb leg steaks, sliced thinly
• 1 onion, sliced thinly
• 1 tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• oil for frying
• 1 aubergine, sliced
• ½ cup chopped olives
• 4 flatbreads
• 2 cups coleslaw
• 1 cup natural yoghurt
• ¼ cup mint leaves
1. Place lamb into a bowl with the onion, turmeric and cinnamon. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the aubergine in a little oil until soft. Set aside. In the same pan heat a little more oil and cook the lamb until just done. Toss through aubergine and olives.
3. Heat the flatbreads under the grill.
4. Place a flatbread on each plate. Spread with hummus, add coleslaw then lamb. Mix yoghurt and mint and drizzle over top. Roll flatbread and enjoy.Share this:
- What To Wear To The Office In 2020: Viva's Polished Wardrobe Picks
- Restaurant Review: Ponsonby Newcomer Elmos Serves Up Pretty Much Perfect Pizza
- Emilia Wickstead's Pre-Fall 2020 Look Book Celebrates Motherhood
- Where To Find The Best Inner-City Work Lunches In Auckland
- 10 Beauty Items The Viva Team Always Have At Their Desks
- This Archival Edit Of Vintage Fashion Will Inspire Your Office Attire