Lamb Flatbread with Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Try Angela Casley's delicious Turkish recipe
LAMB FLATBREADS WITH YOGHURT SAUCE
• 600g lamb leg steaks, sliced thinly
• 1 onion, sliced thinly
• 1 tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• oil for frying
• 1 aubergine, sliced
• ½ cup chopped olives
• 4 flatbreads
• 2 cups coleslaw
• 1 cup natural yoghurt
• ¼ cup mint leaves
1. Place lamb into a bowl with the onion, turmeric and cinnamon. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the aubergine in a little oil until soft. Set aside. In the same pan heat a little more oil and cook the lamb until just done. Toss through aubergine and olives.
3. Heat the flatbreads under the grill.
4. Place a flatbread on each plate. Spread with hummus, add coleslaw then lamb. Mix yoghurt and mint and drizzle over top. Roll flatbread and enjoy.Share this:
- Say Hello To Viva Magazine - Volume Two
- Spicy Glazed Ham Recipe
- Relax In A Gin Garden, Visit A Film Festival & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Countdown To Christmas: 2020’s Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Spinach & Pistachio-Stuffed Chicken Wrapped In Prosciutto Recipe
- The Coolest Looks At The American Music Awards 2020