Lamb Flatbread with Yoghurt Sauce Recipe
Try Angela Casley's delicious Turkish recipe
LAMB FLATBREADS WITH YOGHURT SAUCE
• 600g lamb leg steaks, sliced thinly
• 1 onion, sliced thinly
• 1 tsp turmeric
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• oil for frying
• 1 aubergine, sliced
• ½ cup chopped olives
• 4 flatbreads
• 2 cups coleslaw
• 1 cup natural yoghurt
• ¼ cup mint leaves
1. Place lamb into a bowl with the onion, turmeric and cinnamon. Stir and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Fry the aubergine in a little oil until soft. Set aside. In the same pan heat a little more oil and cook the lamb until just done. Toss through aubergine and olives.
3. Heat the flatbreads under the grill.
4. Place a flatbread on each plate. Spread with hummus, add coleslaw then lamb. Mix yoghurt and mint and drizzle over top. Roll flatbread and enjoy.Share this:
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews New Yakitori Restaurant Omni
- Chef Kirsten Gilmour's Ode To New Zealand's Cafe Culture
- Zadie Smith Releases Her New Book 'Intimations'
- Watch: The Winners Of The iD International Emerging Designer Awards
- Why We're Excited About The Others Way Music Festival 2020
- 12 Stylish People On Instagram Who Prove Age Is Irrelevant