Roasted Tomato, Halloumi and White Bean Salad Recipe
ROASTED TOMATO, HALOUMI AND WHITE BEAN SALAD
• 500g tomatoes
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 4 cloves garlic, sliced
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 150g haloumi, sliced
• 100g butter or cannellini beans, drained
• Handful fresh basil and parsley leaves
• 1-2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 150C. In an ovenproof tray place the tomatoes, olive oil and garlic. Season. Bake for 1 hour or until soft. If possible, turn oven off and allow to cool before removing.
2. In a frying pan heated to a medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and fry the haloumi for 1 minute on each side until golden.
3. In a large bowl mix the beans, tomatoes, garlic, basil and parsley. Top this with haloumi and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Add the juices from the tomato pan for a little extra flavour.
4. Serve with sourdough bread.Share this:
- Craving A Restaurant Fix? These Beloved Auckland Eateries Are Doing Takeaway Specials
- The Viva Team Share Their Lockdown Beauty Rituals
- 20 Cookie Recipes You'll Bake On Repeat
- Anna Jones' Persian Noodle Soup Recipe
- Elisabeth Pointon's Giant, Playful Text Works Challenge The Way We Understand Language
- Sandwich Scout