Have This Salmon, Couscous & Broccoli Rice Bowl On Repeat
With smoky salmon, salty feta, couscous and Dijon dressing, this easy salad checks all the flavour boxes
Eating seasonally is a must when we’re seeing the price of fruit and vegetables spike. Broccoli is versatile and this is a great way to either disguise (for the children) or bulk out and add flavour to many dishes.
SALMON, COUSCOUS AND BROCOLLI RICE BOWL RECIPE
1 head broccoli, roughly chopped
1 cup large couscous
2 cups rocket
200g smoked salmon
1 cup cubed cucumber
100g feta, crumbled
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
¼ cup flavourless oil
2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 tsp brown sugar
1. Blend the broccoli in a kitchen processor until it resembles bread crumbs.
2. Cook the couscous as per packet instructions. Drain and toss through the broccoli while hot, along with the rocket leaves. Leave until it is room temperature.
3. Crumble in the salmon, cucumber and feta.
4. For the dressing, combine the mustard, oil, vinegar and sugar, shaking well. Pour over the salad and toss. Serve at room temperature.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning