The Ultimate Satay Sauce Recipe
Try this knock-out recipe for satay sauce
Satay sauce is delicious served with chicken, as a dip or used as a salad dressing. Try this spicy recipe from peanut butter experts Fix and Fogg.
SPICY SATAY SAUCE
• 2 heaped Tbsp Super Crunchy peanut butter
• 2 tsp fresh ginger (finely chopped)
• 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
• 2 small red chillies (finely chopped)
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
• 1 can coconut cream
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• ½ Tbsp of peanut oil (or olive oil/coconut oil)
• 1 lime
• A bunch of coriander
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry onion, ginger, garlic, fresh and dried chillies over a moderate heat until onion is soft.
2. Add soy sauce and Super Crunchy peanut butter and stir through.
3. Add a little coconut cream at a time until you get desired consistency.
4. Cover with coriander leaves and juice of a lime.
- Where To Find The Best Cheap Eats In Tokyo
- Designer Clothing Pop-Ups Galore & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Where To Find Stylish Japanese Homewares In Auckland
- Where To Shop In Tokyo: 12 Of The Best Places To Buy Clothes
- Chocolate-Dipped Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
- Jesse Mulligan Reviews Japanese Restaurant Taiko In Kingsland