Shiitake and Chive Dumplings Recipe
SHIITAKE AND CHIVE DUMPLINGS
• 1 Tbsp sesame oil
• 1 Tbsp oil
• 1 cup garlic chives, very thinly sliced
• 1 Tbsp grated ginger
• 150g shiitaki mushrooms, chopped finely
• 1 Tbsp soy sauce
• ¼ cup chopped coriander
• 24 dumpling wrappers
• 3 Tbsp soy sauce
• ½ tsp sesame oil
1. In a frying pan heat the oils, add the chives and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until soft. Add the ginger and mushrooms and cook until they are reduced and the liquid has all gone. Remove and cool.
2. Add the soy sauce and coriander.
3. Lay the wrappers on the bench and brush the edges with water. Place 1 Tbs of filling in each. Gather the sides and pinch together. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
4. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Place the dumplings in a few at a time and cook for 8 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon being careful not to tear the dumplings.
5. Serve hot with dipping sauce.Share this:
- James Bond's Call To Cashmere: The Quiet Evolution Of Spy Casual
- Real Weddings: Rachael & Mark O’Malley At Man O’ War Chapel, Waiheke Island
- Ethical Underwear Brand Awwa Aims To Address The Stigma Surrounding Periods
- Soft Serve: From Cream To Blushing Pink, These Bridwalwear Ideas Are A Sweet Addition
- Stirred, Not Shaken: How Stanley Tucci Makes Martinis
- Paola Bacchia's Istrian Wedding Biscuits (Zucherancici Or Cukerancici)