Chicken and Soba Noodles Recipe with Ginger and Garlic Broth
SOBA NOODLES, GINGER AND GARLIC BROTH, CHICKEN AND CORIANDER
• 250g soba noodles
• 3 cups chicken stock
• 3 garlic cloves, finely sliced
• 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely sliced
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
• 400g chicken thigh meat, skinless and boneless
• 2 Tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
• 2 Tbsp coriander, finely chopped
1. Cook noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and cool.
2. Put the stock, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and soy into a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Slice the chicken finely then add. Let the broth simmer for 20 minutes then add the soba and ladle into warm bowls. Top each with spring onions and coriander.Share this:
- The Soulful, Sexy Menage A Quatre Of 'Conversations With Friends'
- Watch: Gucci's Brooding Resort 2023 Show At Castel del Monte
- Transport Yourself To Tokyo With This Classic Tuna Tataki Recipe
- After A Tumultuous Two Years, What's Next For Hospitality?
- Make Lunch This Pawpaw, Prawn & Tofu Salad With A Sweet-Sour Tamarind Dressing
- My Diary: Chloe Hill's Highlights From Australian Fashion Week 2022