Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls Recipe
These sausage rolls are popular among all
THAI CHICKEN SAUSAGE ROLLS
• 3 spring onions, chopped roughly
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
• 1 red chilli, seeds removed, sliced
• Zest of ½ lemon
• ½ cup coriander leaves
• ½ tsp salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 500g chicken mince
• 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
• 1 egg
• Poppy seeds, to sprinkle
• Sweet chilli, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place spring onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, lemon, coriander, salt, pepper and chicken mince in a large bowl. Combine really well using a fork or your hands.
3. Lay puff pastry sheets out on a lightly floured bench. Divide mixture between the four pieces and spread in a line at one end.
4. Brush edges of pastry with water. Roll each piece to shape a log. Cut off any excess pastry. Place rolls on to baking sheet. Refrigerate until needed.
5. Slice rolls every 1½cm, part-way through. Brush with egg and sprinkle on poppy seeds. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and puffed.
6. Finish cutting through when hot. Serve with sweet chilli.Share this:
- Star On The Rise: Choreographer Parris Goebel Invites Us Inside Her Los Angeles Home
- Meet The Bafta-Nominated Director Behind 'Kamali', The Short Film That Has Audiences Buzzing
- Restaurant Review: Italian Eatery Puglia Ticks All The Boxes But Doesn't Make The Grade
- The Finest Facial Mists & Setting Sprays For A Cooling Summer Spritz
- The Coolest Looks From The Grammys Red Carpet 2020
- Scarlett Johansson's Beauty Evolution: Her Best Red Carpet Looks