Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls Recipe
These sausage rolls are popular among all
THAI CHICKEN SAUSAGE ROLLS
• 3 spring onions, chopped roughly
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
• 1 red chilli, seeds removed, sliced
• Zest of ½ lemon
• ½ cup coriander leaves
• ½ tsp salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 500g chicken mince
• 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
• 1 egg
• Poppy seeds, to sprinkle
• Sweet chilli, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place spring onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, lemon, coriander, salt, pepper and chicken mince in a large bowl. Combine really well using a fork or your hands.
3. Lay puff pastry sheets out on a lightly floured bench. Divide mixture between the four pieces and spread in a line at one end.
4. Brush edges of pastry with water. Roll each piece to shape a log. Cut off any excess pastry. Place rolls on to baking sheet. Refrigerate until needed.
5. Slice rolls every 1½cm, part-way through. Brush with egg and sprinkle on poppy seeds. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and puffed.
6. Finish cutting through when hot. Serve with sweet chilli.Share this:
- Looks Of The Week 23/08/19
- An Exciting New Exhibition Explores The Concept Of Contemporary Aotearoa Style
- Leek, Mushroom & Chicken Fricassee
- Model Mihad Falah Bashe's NZ Fashion Week Beauty Routine
- Meet The Team: Rosie Herdman, Assistant Fashion Editor
- Bold Moves Ballet Debuts & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend