Thai Chicken Sausage Rolls Recipe
These sausage rolls are popular among all
THAI CHICKEN SAUSAGE ROLLS
• 3 spring onions, chopped roughly
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
• 1 red chilli, seeds removed, sliced
• Zest of ½ lemon
• ½ cup coriander leaves
• ½ tsp salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 500g chicken mince
• 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry
• 1 egg
• Poppy seeds, to sprinkle
• Sweet chilli, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place spring onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, lemon, coriander, salt, pepper and chicken mince in a large bowl. Combine really well using a fork or your hands.
3. Lay puff pastry sheets out on a lightly floured bench. Divide mixture between the four pieces and spread in a line at one end.
4. Brush edges of pastry with water. Roll each piece to shape a log. Cut off any excess pastry. Place rolls on to baking sheet. Refrigerate until needed.
5. Slice rolls every 1½cm, part-way through. Brush with egg and sprinkle on poppy seeds. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and puffed.
6. Finish cutting through when hot. Serve with sweet chilli.Share this:
- Hit The Slopes In Style With These Snow Gear Updates
- Carrot Soup & Cheese Dumplings Recipe
- How Designers Are Adapting To The First Ever Digital Couture Fashion Week
- What To Expect From Jarvis Cocker's 'Beyond The Pale' Album
- Photo Essay: Tom Gould Captures New York's Black Lives Matter Protests
- Harissa Roast Vegetables & Chicken Recipe