The Chivas Club Pop-Up Speakeasy Will Return In October
Last year's sell out whiskey-filled event is returning for just one night only to a secret and multi-level location
Don’t miss the return of pop-up speakeasy Chivas Club, which will serve Chivas Regal Whisky cocktails and a great night out.
Taking place in downtown Auckland — the exact location revealed to ticket holders on the morning of the event — this year’s pop-up promises a multi-level experience with three bars and two stages for entertainment.
Cocktails will be crafted by leading mixologist Jonny Cresswell with something for every whisky connoisseur (or newbie). Try a twist on the traditional Red Hook Style called 'Highland Grapple' which uses tropical vermouth, Maraschino liqueur and Chivas 12, or a modern version of the Japanese Highball 'Broomhill Highball' using Chivas Mizunara, Champagne cordial and Burlesque Bitters.
The full Chivas range will also be available and the pop-up will be the first location to try out the newest addition to the range, Chivas XV.
“The new Chivas XV has been specially blended for celebrations, we wanted people to discover that whisky isn’t too serious to celebrate with — and what better occasion than this year’s Chivas Club," says David Wallace, Chivas Ambassador.
• Tickets to The Chivas Club are on sale now for October 11 and will be available at iTicket.co.nz for purchase. Tickets costs $55 and include club entry, two Chivas cocktails, delicious food and a night of entertainment with a cash bar to follow.
- 4 Classic Trends That Will Instantly Update Your Work Wardrobe
- Cauliflower, Courgette & Chickpea Bake
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Celeb-Filled Campaign Is A Nostalgic Celebration Of Pop Culture
- Looks Of The Week 24/01/20
- The Rise & Rise Of New Zealand Pop Sensation Benee
- Runway Report: Chanel Does Pared-Back Convent Chic At Couture Prices