The Pet Project: Bespoke Cat Jellies from the Jellyologist
Treat your cat with these seafood jellies
- Flavours include octopus tentacles in lobster broth, salmon roe in monk fish stock, and line-caught gurnard in clear stock.
- While the jellies have not been independently tested, they are safe for cats to eat as a one-off treat.
- Jellies will be delivered anytime from the beginning of August, and can be customised to your cat’s preference, from a list of options.
- The Jellyologist creates bespoke jellies (usually for humans!) from architecturally designed moulds. See mentisstudios.com for more information.
This week at Viva we’re celebrating animals - the kind that keep you company, and the ones in need. To raise money for the SPCA we’ve launched The Pet Project, asking local designers and artists to donate and create special items to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. We’ll donate all of the proceeds to the SPCA, so get bidding!
How the auction works:
A Dutch auction starts with a high asking price which is lowered by increments until the first person bids. The price will be lowered each morning over seven days, so check back regularly to see where the bidding is at.
The auction will finish 12pm Thursday June 25, unless sold prior.
- Real Weddings: Saru Krishnasamy & Samir Allen At Glasshouse, Morningside
- Restaurant Review: The Garden Shed Offers A Sense Of Sanctuary In Mt Eden
- Naveya & Sloane Co-Founder Rachel Sloane's Beauty Routine
- How To Take The Humble Grilled Cheese Sandwich To The Next Level
- Snack Time: A Decadent Scallop Menu & More Tasty Food News
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour