Recipe: Greek Salad
This robust and flavoursome Greek salad is a fabulous light lunch option
• 4 tomatoes, cut into chunks
• 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into chunks
• ½ green pepper, cut into cubes
• ½ red onion, sliced thinly
• ½ cup good quality kalamata olives
• 150g feta, crumbled
• ½ cup italian parsley, roughly chopped
• ¼ cup torn basil leaves
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
• 1 tsp brown sugar
• Freshly ground pepper
1. Place tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, onion, olives, feta, parsley and basil in a large bowl.
2. Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and pepper in a jar.
3. Just before serving toss dressing over the salad and serve.
- The Coolest Looks From The Emmy Awards Red Carpet 2019
- The End Of An Era: Zambesi Announces It's Time To Sell The Beloved Brand
- Be The Best Dressed Wedding Guest With These Chic Outfit Ideas
- Huffer Releases Capsule Collection For Mental Heath Week
- 20 Of The Most Pinned Bridal Beauty Looks Of 2019 So Far
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour