Lamb and Quinoa-Stuffed Courgettes Recipe
Try Angela Casley's delicious quinoa-stuffed courgettes
LAMB AND QUINOA-STUFFED COURGETTES
• 4 large courgettes, split down the middle
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• ½ onion, chopped finely
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 300g lamb mince
• ½ tsp smoked paprika
• 1 Tbsp tomato paste
• ½ cup cooked quinoa
• 1 cup shredded spinach
• Salt and pepper
• ½ cup shredded parmesan
• ½ cup stock or water
• ¼ cup yoghurt mixed with 2 tbsp chopped parsley to drizzle
1. Set oven to 180C.
2. With a teaspoon scoop out courgette flesh. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook courgettes for 3 or 4 minutes, until just soft. Remove and drain.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan to a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes to soften. Add mince and cook until lightly browned and cooked through. Add paprika and tomato paste. Stir through the quinoa and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange courgettes in a single layer in a baking dish. Stuff them with the filling and sprinkle parmesan over. Pour stock or water into base of baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is golden and delicious.
5. Serve hot, drizzled with yoghurt.Share this:
- What To Wear To The Office In 2020: Viva's Polished Wardrobe Picks
- Restaurant Review: Ponsonby Newcomer Elmos Serves Up Pretty Much Perfect Pizza
- Emilia Wickstead's Pre-Fall 2020 Look Book Celebrates Motherhood
- Where To Find The Best Inner-City Work Lunches In Auckland
- 10 Beauty Items The Viva Team Always Have At Their Desks
- This Archival Edit Of Vintage Fashion Will Inspire Your Office Attire