Warm Beef and Mushroom Salad Recipe
This warm beef salad is perfect to throw together this time of year
WARM SALAD OF BEEF AND MUSHROOMS WITH CRUNCHY CROUTONS
4 x 120g sirloin steaks
1 tsp paprika
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
250g mixed mushrooms
4 tomatoes, quartered
2 cups croutons
½ cup basil leaves
¼ roughly chopped parsley
1 Tbsp oil
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp sweet chilli
½ tsp brown sugar
1. Rub the steaks with paprika and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan to a medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes until lightly browned. Set aside.
3. Heat pan to high and cook the steaks for 3 or 4 minutes on each side or until done to your liking. Set aside for 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
4. In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, steak, croutons, basil and parsley.
5. Mix the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well. Dress the salad and serve.Share this:
- Restaurant Review: Devonport's Vondel Offers More Than You Have Any Right To Expect
- Irresistibly Good Apricot Fool Dessert
- Remembering The Audacious Legacy Of French Fashion Designer Thierry Mugler
- Outdoor Oasis: A New Brighton Home Receives A Sumptuous Poolside Makeover
- 6 Of The Best-Smelling, Brightest, Most Sparkling Summer Scents
- The Feel-Good & Feel-Bad Worlds Of Sydney Sweeney