White Chocolate & Cornflake Cookies
These crunchy, chewy treats are easy to make and impossible to put down
Crunchy and chewy all at once, these biscuits have long been a true favourite in our family. This recipe is taken straight from my first handwritten recipe book, which I took flatting with me when I first left home.
WHITE CHOCOLATE AND CORNFLAKE COOKIES RECIPE
120g butter, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla
220g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g white chocolate, roughly chopped
2 ½ cups cornflakes
1. Preheat an oven to 170C.
2. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, beating through.
3. Fold in the flour and baking powder followed by the chocolate and cornflakes, being careful not to mush them up.
4. Roll tablespoons of mixture and place on to two baking trays. Bake for 18 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and cool on a rack.Share this:
More Food & Drink
EASY WEEKDAY RECIPES
- Vegetable Bolognese
- These Buildable Chicken & Mayo Lettuce Cups Are Refreshingly Easy To Make
- Seared Kingfish With Fresh Greens
- This Crumbed Fish Toasted Sandwich With Pea Mash Is An Easy Lunch Idea
- Make The Most Of Your Pantry Staples With These Smart Recipes
- Easy Breakfast Recipes To Fuel Your Morning