Workshop's Designer Cocktail Recipe
Here's how to make this summer train cocktail
To celebrate The Marr Factory 2015, Bombay Sapphire brand ambassador Chase Bickerton has created a series of bespoke cocktails inspired by each designer’s collection. Each will be available at the designer's show throughout the week - but you can replicate them at home with Chase's recipes.
WORKSHOP DENIM'S 'SUMMER TRAIN'
"The Workshop collections features a floral / tiki / tropical themed garment or series of garments that really popped out at me. Just the name of our lead botanical, ‘Grains of Paradise’, conjures up beach imagery and a resort mentality. With melon finally coming full circle from 70’s trend to sweet, sugary crass back to fresh and in demand again I wanted to utilise its floral flavours with the Grains of Paradise heat, chocolate and elderflower notes."
- 30ml Bombay Sapphire
- 15ml Crème de Cacao blanc Liqueur
- 15ml St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 15ml lemon juice
- 60ml fresh melon juice
- Shake the Bombay Sapphire, Crème de Cacao, St-Germain and lemon juice together.
- Strain into a short glass over ice, and top with melon juice. Stir.
- Garnish with a whole tropical beach scene / everything you can (melon / orange / flowers / mint / citrus / umbrellas etc) and serve. Or, make as a punch!