World's Thinnest Television Launched
The new LG Wallpaper TV is only 4mm thick
LG Electronics has launched a television set just 4mm thick which sits flat on the wall, making it almost like a piece of art — or 'Wallpaper' as it has been coined.
The OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TV, the first release of the company's new 'Signature' brand, is held in place with magnetic brackets meaning you can, in effect, "peel and stick" it to any surface that you want.
Some of its other specs include Dolby Vision and ATMOS features to make the viewing and sound as premium and as close to the cinema experience as possible.
The W7 Wallpaper TV comes in two sizes — 65" ($15,9999.95) and 77" ($39,999.95) and will be available across New Zealand from early June at Harvey Norman. Other items which will be released under the Signature brand throughout the year include washing machines, dryers and fridges.
• Visit Lg.com/nzShare this:
- Where To Eat & Drink In Singapore, From Hawker Fare To Fine-Dining
- Where To Find The Top 50 Bars In The World
- An Unforgettable Stay At Fiji's Luxurious Paradise Cove Resort
- Annabel Langbein Travels To Provence, France
- Sydney's Paramount House Reopens As A Boutique Hotel
- The Best Places For A Rooftop Drink In Hong Kong