Jessica McCormack's Jewellery Comes to Auckland
Jessica McCormack's luxury fine diamond jewels are returning home
The luxury fine diamond jewels of London-based, New Zealand-born jeweller Jessica McCormack are returning home, with pieces now available at Simon James Concept - the only stockist outside of Jessica’s luxury Mayfair salon.
Christchurch-born Jessica moved to London in 2005, working in the jewellery department of storied auction house Sotheby’s, before establishing her namesake fine jewellery brand. Her jewels have been worn on the red carpet by celebrities including Liv Tyler, Lily James and Jennifer Connelly.
Working with business partners Michael Rosenfeld, an art collector and diamantaire, and Rachel Slack, businesswoman and member of the Oppenheimer family, Jessica opened an art-filled salon in London’s Mayfair in 2013. “London is integral to my business,” she told Viva last year. “We are a London, Mayfair brand, even though our clients are global.”
A selection of Jessica McCormack hand-crafted jewellery will be available from the Herne Bay store, including the tattoo diamond pendant (pictured) - 0.91cts of brilliant-cut diamonds set in blackened 18ct white gold with 18ct yellow gold inner sleeve and a fine 18ct yellow gold chain.
Alongside the necklace will be matching tattoo diamond stud earrings, plus mini ‘wing of desire’ earrings (similar to those once worn by Rihanna), a pear-shaped diamond drop ring, classic solitaire studs and more.
• Simon James Concept Store, 230 Jervois Rd, Herne Bay, ph (09) 376 6955.Share this:
- Gucci Aria Heralds 100 Years Of The Luxury House
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Latest Campaign Stars Teeks & The Rugged Shores Of Aotearoa
- La Perla, Loewe, Alaia & More: Say Hello To Multi-Brand Luxury Emporium Faradays
- How Bulgari's Glamorous Serpenti Collection Seduced Hollywood
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six