See Lady Gaga's Glamorous New Campaign for Tiffany & Co.
Pop icon Lady Gaga stars in the legendary jewellery brand's new Tiffany HardWare campaign
Following on from Lady Gaga's Tiffany& Co. campaign which premiered at the Super Bowl last year, new images and a behind-the-scenes film featuring the pop star have been released.
The style icon and singer is pictured in a range of striking black and white portraits, as well as colour images against a classic Tiffany blue backdrop, showcasing the luxury jewellery brand’s new fashion focused collection Tiffany HardWear.
“I love Tiffany HardWear because it’s different and elegant - but it’s not what you would expect of elegance. That’s like me I think - I’m a bit different,” said Lady Gaga in a statement. “To me, Tiffany is definitive and iconic, yet continues to push and evolve with the times.”
The campaign, styled by the legendary Grace Coddington and photographed by David Sims, features Lady Gaga wearing a gold chunky graduated link necklace, triple drop earrings and dangle ball rings from the new range - which was inspired by unisex designs from 1971.
The Tiffany HardWear collection will be available on Tiffany.com from May 2, and in-store from April 28.
WATCH: Behind the Scenes with Tiffany & Co. and Lady Gaga:Share this:
- Where To Eat & Drink In Singapore, From Hawker Fare To Fine-Dining
- Where To Find The Top 50 Bars In The World
- An Unforgettable Stay At Fiji's Luxurious Paradise Cove Resort
- Annabel Langbein Travels To Provence, France
- Sydney's Paramount House Reopens As A Boutique Hotel
- The Best Places For A Rooftop Drink In Hong Kong