Discover Louis Vuitton's New Luxury Fragrance Line
They say good things take time, and in the world of luxury never has a phrase been more appropriate when it comes to bespoke products that often take months to create. Ditto for Louis Vuitton’s recently launched fragrance line, a category the storied house hasn’t entered into since 1946.
Available from this Friday, the seven distinctive fragrances created by celebrated perfumer Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud (also responsible for blockbuster hits such as Issey Miyake’s L’Eau d’Issey and Stella by Stella McCartney) are based entirely on flowers, and have been four years in the making.
The light pink Rose des Vents transports you to a field of roses in Grass, Turbulences combines the tuberose with jasmine petals, while Dans la Peau is a musky and innovative blend of natural leather with candied apricot and jasmine.
Next there is Apogee which celebrates the fragrant lily-of-the-valley, while Contre Moi blends Madagascar and vanilla tahitensis with bitter cocoa. To complete the collection, Matiere Noire is a woody fragrance of patchouli and Laos agarwood, while the sweet Mille Feux is a unique cocktail of raspberry and leather.
Whichever takes your fancy, the eau de parfums are available in elegant discreet refillable bottles in either 200ml ($600) and 100ml ($420), in a travel bottle with four cartridges of 7.5ml ($420), or in a box of seven 10ml dainty miniatures ($510).
• Les Parfums Louis Vuitton is available at the newly refurbished Louis Vuitton store at 56 Queen St, ph 0800 586 966.
- Where To Eat & Drink In Singapore, From Hawker Fare To Fine-Dining
- Where To Find The Top 50 Bars In The World
- An Unforgettable Stay At Fiji's Luxurious Paradise Cove Resort
- Annabel Langbein Travels To Provence, France
- Sydney's Paramount House Reopens As A Boutique Hotel
- The Best Places For A Rooftop Drink In Hong Kong