Maison Mumm's Chic Cuvee Bottle For The America's Cup
The cup's official champagne partner is making a splash with their limited edition G.H.Mumm Grand Cordon cuvee
We love a crisp glass of bubbles, and today’s arrival of the stunning limited edition bottle for the iconic G.H.Mumm Grand Cordon cuvee has us feeling especially thirsty.
As the official champagne partner of the 36th America’s Cup, this specially designed bottle highlights different shades of blue to symbolise the ocean, synonymous with the legendary racing that will set sail in Auckland over summer.
To experience the fresh Maison Mumm bottle and to usher in the start of America’s Cup, the limited edition Grand Cordon cuvée bottle will be a key feature at their highly anticipated Mumm Yacht Club, located right in the heart of America’s Cup Village on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour and Hauraki Gulf.
Those who like to get amongst the action should also pick up one of the reusable dry bags Mumm has created to match the cuvee, and protect your valuables.
This is the second time in history that Maison Mumm has partnered with the 36th America’s Cup presented by Prada, considered to be one of the most prestigious sporting events in the world.
Mumm Grand Cordon America’s Cup limited edition cuvee will be available from the end of October at leading retailers and on-premise locations (but numbers are limited).
Cheers to that!Share this:
- Gucci Aria Heralds 100 Years Of The Luxury House
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Latest Campaign Stars Teeks & The Rugged Shores Of Aotearoa
- La Perla, Loewe, Alaia & More: Say Hello To Multi-Brand Luxury Emporium Faradays
- How Bulgari's Glamorous Serpenti Collection Seduced Hollywood
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six