We're Dreaming Of ... Luxury Maldives Resort Hurawalhi
Visit these beachfront and over-water villas at the dreamy Hurawalhi resort
Here at the Viva office we’ve been sighing over this dreamy new luxury resort in the Maldives, Hurawalhi, which is not only glorious from above, but from below sea-level too.
The resort, in the northern Lhaviyani Atoll, is a 45-minute seaplane flight from Male, and takes over a tiny island surrounded by pristine waters teeming with vibrant marine life. Just a few steps into the ocean and you’ll be snorkelling or scuba diving with tropical fish, and, if you’re lucky, pods of dolphins, turtles and graceful manta rays.
The resort, open only to those aged 16 and over, has three restaurants and two bars, the most spectacular of which is 5.8, an underwater fine-dining restaurant that sits 5.8m below the water in a spectacular glass tunnel.
Guests can opt for either beachfront or over-water villas, with or without their own pools. Onsite, you can let off steam with a game of tennis, badminton or futsal, or visit the games room for a round of pinball or Pac-Man.
It’s hard to imagine a paradise more perfect than this one.
• Visit Hurawalhi.com
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.Share this:
- Gucci Aria Heralds 100 Years Of The Luxury House
- Polo Ralph Lauren's Latest Campaign Stars Teeks & The Rugged Shores Of Aotearoa
- La Perla, Loewe, Alaia & More: Say Hello To Multi-Brand Luxury Emporium Faradays
- How Bulgari's Glamorous Serpenti Collection Seduced Hollywood
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- Where You Can Buy Viva Magazine - Volume Six