Botaniq's New Campaign Celebrates Our Love Of Natural Beauty
Boutique hair care brand Botaniq's latest campaign celebrates New Zealand
Our general style preferences tend to veer towards the organic, so local plant-based haircare brand Botaniq is on the money with its thoughtful formulas created by leading hair stylist Adelle Rodda.
Putting her degree in applied and cosmetic sciences to good use, the natural hair care line is formulated in New Zealand, with a focus on effortless hair that supports its natural predilection.
A hair texturiser, sculpting balm, cleaning powder and hair oil are made using biotech-derived alternatives that make the most of green chemistry. It's a science close to Adelle's heart, creating the range as a response to her own personal frustrations at the greenwashing rife within the hair care industry.
For its newest campaign, Adelle teamed up with fellow hairstylist Sky Cripps-Jackson and photographer Scott Hardy to capture the essence of the brand's products inspired by beautiful New Zealand. Botaniq.nz
Nicole Zou & John Zhang Of Miss Peppercorn Are Here To Challenge Your Spice Tolerance
Monday Jan. 11, 2021
Wonder Bugs: Why Probiotic Skincare Could Be The Key To Your Healthiest Skin Yet
Sunday Jan. 3, 2021
- A Wes Anderson Film Fest & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Restaurant Review: Ben Bayly’s Ahi Offers Unsurpassable Artistry On A Plate
- The Significance Behind The Inauguration Ball Gown Through History
- Our Feel-Good Guide: 20 Ways To Put A Pep In Your Step In 2021
- Six Spa Treatments That Evoke That ‘Holiday’ Feeling
- Turmeric-Infused Recipes