Calvin Klein's Celebration Of Self-Expression
The American fashion behemoth goes back to its inclusive roots
Harnessing its inclusivity and diversity roots (who recalls the progressive CK One campaigns from 1994?), Calvin Klein recently appointed a group of inspiring faces to front its #PROUDINMYCALVINS campaign to highlight awareness and the brand’s ongoing support for the LGBTQ+ community around the world.
It stars nine prolific models, actors, artists and activists, including 13 Reasons Why actor Tommy Dorfman, who identifies as non-binary.
Photographed by Ryan McGinley, the campaign highlights the brand’s limited-edition Pride collection including underwear, clothing and accessories reimagined with bold rainbow details. Also featuring in the new campaign is queer photographer MaryV, trans actress Jari Jones and lesbian pop-singer Gia Woods.
Calvin Klein has partnered with OutRight Action International to raise money for Covid-19 relief, offering emergency financial resources to LGTBQ+ organisations around the world who are serving people impacted by Covid-19. Calvinklein.com.au
Lorde On Life After Death, The Weight Of Expectation & Whether There's Utopia In Her Dystopia
Monday May 9, 2022
Two Farmers Talk Regenerative Agriculture, The Maramataka & Designing A Better Future
Friday April 15, 2022
- Subscribe To Viva Magazine
- Top Model Holly Rose Emery On Her Newfound Sense Of Self
- Where You Can Buy Viva Volume Six
- "Partying Is Actually An Exercise In Gratitude": A Night Out With Tayi Tibble
- "We Make With Purpose": Sione Tuivailala Monu On Joy, Family & Tongan Crafts
- The Road To Home With Opera Singer & Model Isabella Moore