Calvin Klein's Celebration Of Self-Expression
The American fashion behemoth goes back to its inclusive roots
Harnessing its inclusivity and diversity roots (who recalls the progressive CK One campaigns from 1994?), Calvin Klein recently appointed a group of inspiring faces to front its #PROUDINMYCALVINS campaign to highlight awareness and the brand’s ongoing support for the LGBTQ+ community around the world.
It stars nine prolific models, actors, artists and activists, including 13 Reasons Why actor Tommy Dorfman, who identifies as non-binary.
Photographed by Ryan McGinley, the campaign highlights the brand’s limited-edition Pride collection including underwear, clothing and accessories reimagined with bold rainbow details. Also featuring in the new campaign is queer photographer MaryV, trans actress Jari Jones and lesbian pop-singer Gia Woods.
Calvin Klein has partnered with OutRight Action International to raise money for Covid-19 relief, offering emergency financial resources to LGTBQ+ organisations around the world who are serving people impacted by Covid-19. Calvinklein.com.au
Nicole Zou & John Zhang Of Miss Peppercorn Are Here To Challenge Your Spice Tolerance
Monday Jan. 11, 2021
Wonder Bugs: Why Probiotic Skincare Could Be The Key To Your Healthiest Skin Yet
Sunday Jan. 3, 2021
- Watch: Prada Menswear Autumn/Winter 2021 Live Stream
- Paul & Lisa Lee Are Bringing A Homely, Uncompromised Taste Of Korea To Ponsonby
- Tomato & Cos Sandwiches With Green Tahini Dressing Recipe
- Embrace A Free-Spirited Coastal Mood With Playful Summer Fashion
- Easy Summer Dinner Recipes In The Spirit Of The Season
- Sizing Up Change: Top Model Agent Ngahuia Williams Actions Positive Change With Removal Of Talent Measurements