Calvin Klein's Celebration Of Self-Expression
The American fashion behemoth goes back to its inclusive roots
Harnessing its inclusivity and diversity roots (who recalls the progressive CK One campaigns from 1994?), Calvin Klein recently appointed a group of inspiring faces to front its #PROUDINMYCALVINS campaign to highlight awareness and the brand’s ongoing support for the LGBTQ+ community around the world.
It stars nine prolific models, actors, artists and activists, including 13 Reasons Why actor Tommy Dorfman, who identifies as non-binary.
Photographed by Ryan McGinley, the campaign highlights the brand’s limited-edition Pride collection including underwear, clothing and accessories reimagined with bold rainbow details. Also featuring in the new campaign is queer photographer MaryV, trans actress Jari Jones and lesbian pop-singer Gia Woods.
Calvin Klein has partnered with OutRight Action International to raise money for Covid-19 relief, offering emergency financial resources to LGTBQ+ organisations around the world who are serving people impacted by Covid-19. Calvinklein.com.au
Looped Founder Yordanos Berhane Is Creating A Safe Space For Black Communities In Auckland
Monday Oct. 11, 2021
- Elegant Looks Inspired By Sunday Best Dressing
- Chef Elie Assaf's New Cookbook Pens The Experience Of Lebanese Dining
- Where You Can Buy Viva Volume Five
- Dries Van Noten On Len Lye, Gardening & Reforming The Fashion System
- Doe Donuts Owners Grace Tauber & Shenine Dube's Homage To A Family Recipe
- Have Privacy On The Peninsula At The Glasshouse