See Inside Pierre Cardin's Famous Bubble House
The fashion designer's home was the backdrop for Dior's Cruise 2016 show
Fashion designer Pierre Cardin's pink bubble house sits on the rocky cliffs of the Cote d'Azur, with sweeping views of the Mediterranean. Designed in the 70s by Hungarian architect Antti Lovag, the home has played host to events and festivals in the past and was most recently the backdrop for Dior's Cruise 2016 show.
- Warm & Fuzzy: It's Time To Play With Winter Layering
- Hunker Down With Garlicky Chicken & Cannellini Beans
- Ready Boots? A Sneak Preview Of Deadly Ponies' Debut Footwear Collection
- Back To The Future: What's Happening To Modern Pop Culture?
- Wuthering Heights: Exquisite Outfits That Spell 'Windswept Chic'
- 7 Cult Classic Mascaras To Take Your Lashes To New Heights