20 Ways To Wear Pantone's 2019 Colour Of The Year, Living Coral
Unlike its predecessor, 2018's Ultra Violet, Living Coral is decidedly more wearable, especially when it comes to beauty
Every year we wait for colour expert Pantone to announce the shade that’ll inspire our wardrobes, interiors and beauty look for the coming season. There’s been some hits and some misses, like the unremarkable red wine shade, ‘Marsala’, in 2015, or when Pantone cheated a bit by choosing two hues in 2016 – a blush pink ‘Rose Quartz’ and muted blue, ‘Serenity’.
But there’s no doubt about it – 2019’s pick of Living Coral has everyone abuzz. The peachy orange shade has been described by Pantone as “an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energises and enlivens with a softer edge”.
Here, we unpack how to incorporate this playful shade into your summer beauty look.
- Restaurant Review: Find Charming Charcuterie At Bar Martin
- Have A Sensual Slice Of Electro-Pop & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- The Pacific Fusion Fashion Show Returns, Showcasing Emerging Maori & Pacific Designers
- Lisa Webb: “Houses Don’t Have To Be Large — Just Thoughtful”
- Jarvis Cocker Wants You To Know About Good Pop & Bad Pop
- Have This Salmon, Couscous & Broccoli Rice Bowl On Repeat