20 Ways To Wear Pantone's 2019 Colour Of The Year, Living Coral
Unlike its predecessor, 2018's Ultra Violet, Living Coral is decidedly more wearable, especially when it comes to beauty
Every year we wait for colour expert Pantone to announce the shade that’ll inspire our wardrobes, interiors and beauty look for the coming season. There’s been some hits and some misses, like the unremarkable red wine shade, ‘Marsala’, in 2015, or when Pantone cheated a bit by choosing two hues in 2016 – a blush pink ‘Rose Quartz’ and muted blue, ‘Serenity’.
But there’s no doubt about it – 2019’s pick of Living Coral has everyone abuzz. The peachy orange shade has been described by Pantone as “an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energises and enlivens with a softer edge”.
Here, we unpack how to incorporate this playful shade into your summer beauty look.
- Get Up To Speed On The Latest Way To Buy Conscious Clothing In New Zealand
- Watch: The Auckland Museum Acquires Miss Crabb's Archives
- A Stylish Man: DJ/Musician Hone Hartnett On Personal Style
- Executive Realness: Why Tailoring Is One Trend To Watch
- Auckland Adidas Runners Coach Ester Keown's Beauty Routine
- Watch: Step Inside Club Viva's Inaugural Launch Party, Presented By Mi Piaci