Our Top Brow Sculpting Products For Any Occasion
Ensure your brows are looking their beautiful best with our top product picks
“Treat your brows like your wardrobe,” says Benefit’s global brow expert Jared Bailey. This means swapping out what you reach for, depending on the occasion. From gels to powders, check out these brow-tiful products that belong in your beauty arsenal.
STOCKISTS: Benefit stockists see Benefitcosmetics.com/nz or at Smith & Caughey’s stores in Auckland. M.A.C stockists see Maccosmetics.co.nz. YSL, Lancome and Shiseido at selected department stores and pharmacies. Bobbi Brown at Britomart, Smith & Caughey’s stores and Farmers Albany and St Lukes in Auckland. Sisley exclusive to Smith & Caughey’s Queen St. Apot.Care, see Meccabeauty.co.nz. Maybelline from Farmers and selected variety stores.
- Warm & Fuzzy: It's Time To Play With Winter Layering
- Hunker Down With Garlicky Chicken & Cannellini Beans
- Ready Boots? A Sneak Preview Of Deadly Ponies' Debut Footwear Collection
- Back To The Future: What's Happening To Modern Pop Culture?
- Wuthering Heights: Exquisite Outfits That Spell 'Windswept Chic'
- 7 Cult Classic Mascaras To Take Your Lashes To New Heights