Our Top Brow Sculpting Products For Any Occasion
Ensure your brows are looking their beautiful best with our top product picks
“Treat your brows like your wardrobe,” says Benefit’s global brow expert Jared Bailey. This means swapping out what you reach for, depending on the occasion. From gels to powders, check out these brow-tiful products that belong in your beauty arsenal.
STOCKISTS: Benefit stockists see Benefitcosmetics.com/nz or at Smith & Caughey’s stores in Auckland. M.A.C stockists see Maccosmetics.co.nz. YSL, Lancome and Shiseido at selected department stores and pharmacies. Bobbi Brown at Britomart, Smith & Caughey’s stores and Farmers Albany and St Lukes in Auckland. Sisley exclusive to Smith & Caughey’s Queen St. Apot.Care, see Meccabeauty.co.nz. Maybelline from Farmers and selected variety stores.
- Helena Bonham Carter On The Crown & Her Own Eccentric Family
- Christmas Gift Guide: The Best Presents For The Health-Conscious Beauty Buff In Your Life
- 4 Eco-Friendly Ways To Wrap Gifts This Christmas
- How Costume Designer Jacqueline Durran Dressed The Cast Of Little Women
- Christmas Gift Guide: The Best Presents For The Art & Culture Lover In Your Life
- Favourite Things: Musician Anthonie Tonnon