Our Top Brow Sculpting Products For Any Occasion
Ensure your brows are looking their beautiful best with our top product picks
“Treat your brows like your wardrobe,” says Benefit’s global brow expert Jared Bailey. This means swapping out what you reach for, depending on the occasion. From gels to powders, check out these brow-tiful products that belong in your beauty arsenal.
STOCKISTS: Benefit stockists see Benefitcosmetics.com/nz or at Smith & Caughey’s stores in Auckland. M.A.C stockists see Maccosmetics.co.nz. YSL, Lancome and Shiseido at selected department stores and pharmacies. Bobbi Brown at Britomart, Smith & Caughey’s stores and Farmers Albany and St Lukes in Auckland. Sisley exclusive to Smith & Caughey’s Queen St. Apot.Care, see Meccabeauty.co.nz. Maybelline from Farmers and selected variety stores.
- 4 Menswear Trends To Try For An Autumn Wardrobe Update
- A Stylish Man: Simon Pound On His Personal Style
- Looks Of The Week 22/03/19
- Inside The Vans ComfyCush Launch In Brooklyn With Tony Alva
- A Stylish Man: Hairstylist Matt Benns On Personal Style
- Local Label Bruno's Creates One Of A Kind Pieces To Treasure