Our Top Brow Sculpting Products For Any Occasion
Ensure your brows are looking their beautiful best with our top product picks
“Treat your brows like your wardrobe,” says Benefit’s global brow expert Jared Bailey. This means swapping out what you reach for, depending on the occasion. From gels to powders, check out these brow-tiful products that belong in your beauty arsenal.
STOCKISTS: Benefit stockists see Benefitcosmetics.com/nz or at Smith & Caughey’s stores in Auckland. M.A.C stockists see Maccosmetics.co.nz. YSL, Lancome and Shiseido at selected department stores and pharmacies. Bobbi Brown at Britomart, Smith & Caughey’s stores and Farmers Albany and St Lukes in Auckland. Sisley exclusive to Smith & Caughey’s Queen St. Apot.Care, see Meccabeauty.co.nz. Maybelline from Farmers and selected variety stores.
- Strut At The Supreme Ball, Surf At A Beach Fest & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Restaurant Review: Candela Brings A Distinct Spanish Flavour To Karangahape Rd
- Meet Ayesha Green, The Artist Unearthing The Language Of Flowers
- Viva Highlights: Our Favourite Looks From New York Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2021
- Buckwheat Porridge With Banana, Cinnamon & Strawberries Recipe
- Emilia Wickstead Turns To Grace Kelly For Her Autumn/Winter 2021 Collection