Girl About Town: Fashion Designer Jessica Grubisa's Hoedown-Themed 30th Birthday Party
Hay bales, a life-size fake horse, and so many cowboy hats. Jess shares with us all the best photos from the party of the year
As one half of fashion label Harman Grubisa, co-founded with Madeleine Harman, Jessica Grubisa knows her way around a beautiful garment. For her 30th birthday in August this year, she proved she also knows her way around an unforgettable party, throwing a hoedown-themed bash at Las Vegas on Karangahape Rd.
With a custom website and Instagram page designed for the lead-up to the event, an all-night roster of DJs, surprise videos, a drag performance and a life-size fake horse, Las Vegas was turned into a veritable barnyard for a night of dancing and debauchery.
Party Planner: Vinci Gin-Nen
Website: Meide studios
DJs: Ethan James, Soraya, Kissy Girls, Elly & friends
- Enter Holiday Mode With Outfits For Every Summer Occasion
- Restaurant Review: Number 5 Is Not The Same Restaurant You May Have Visited In The 80s
- New Opening: Clay Is A New Bar Devoted To Natural Wine On K Rd
- Summer Sounds: Nest Fest Returns To Hawke's Bay In January 2020
- Chef Michael Meredith's Soulful Christmas Meal In Samoa With The Fred Hollows Foundation
- 30 Summer Swimsuits To Suit Any Style