Girl About Town: Fashion Designer Jessica Grubisa's Hoedown-Themed 30th Birthday Party
Hay bales, a life-size fake horse, and so many cowboy hats. Jess shares with us all the best photos from the party of the year
As one half of fashion label Harman Grubisa, co-founded with Madeleine Harman, Jessica Grubisa knows her way around a beautiful garment. For her 30th birthday in August this year, she proved she also knows her way around an unforgettable party, throwing a hoedown-themed bash at Las Vegas on Karangahape Rd.
With a custom website and Instagram page designed for the lead-up to the event, an all-night roster of DJs, surprise videos, a drag performance and a life-size fake horse, Las Vegas was turned into a veritable barnyard for a night of dancing and debauchery.
Party Planner: Vinci Gin-Nen
Website: Meide studios
DJs: Ethan James, Soraya, Kissy Girls, Elly & friends
- Harissa Roast Vegetables & Chicken Recipe
- FKA Twigs Releases Empowering Short Film 'We Are The Womxn'
- Frozen Berries & Croissant Pudding Recipe
- Style File: Why We Love Jeff Goldblum's Eclectic Fashion
- Restaurant Review: Big Flavours At Korean Destination Gochu
- Watch: iD Dunedin International Emerging Designer Awards Trailer