All The Highlights From The Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah
It was an afternoon of fashion, food and fun at the Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah
On Thursday September 26, 350 guests gathered at Auckland's waterfront for the Viva Long Lunch with Dilmah.
The sold-out event welcomed guests with fun No.1 Family Estate Cuvee and Dilmah tea-infused cocktails to start the afternoon.
MC Mel Homer (Coast NZ) welcomed guests into the Hilton's specially styled event space, where they sat down for a three-course Dilmah tea-infused lunch, paired with beautiful wines from The Hunting Lodge.
Guests were treated to an intimate performance from sassy singer-songwriter Tami Neilson and an exclusive spring fashion show styled by Viva's assistant fashion editor Rosie Herdman.
There was even the chance to win the ultimate weekend away with Giltrap SKODA, with one lucky guest scooping up the prize at the end of the afternoon.
After plenty of food, fun and fashion, guests walked away with goodie bags packed with $400 worth of treats.
- 4 Classic Trends That Will Instantly Update Your Work Wardrobe
- Cauliflower, Courgette & Chickpea Bake
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Celeb-Filled Campaign Is A Nostalgic Celebration Of Pop Culture
- Looks Of The Week 24/01/20
- The Rise & Rise Of New Zealand Pop Sensation Benee
- Runway Report: Chanel Does Pared-Back Convent Chic At Couture Prices