Party People: Viva Sessions 'Modern Man' and 'Food Evolution'
See who was at the latest Viva Sessions events
Last night there were two fantastic Viva Sessions events: guests at Food Evolution heard from local food hero Simon Gault, Megan May of Little Bird Organics, co-owner of Cazador Dariush Lolaiy and Viva eating out editor Jesse Mulligan, while those at Modern Man were treated to a talk with Crane Brothers founder Murray Crane, Viva manifesto editor Andrew Glenn, cocktail maestro Chase Bickerton and radio host Jay Reeve.
- From Helpful Apps To Mindful Pottery: The Myriad Ways To Mark Mental Health Awareness Week
- Moana Maniapoto & The Enduring Legacy Of 'AEIOU'
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US Supreme Court Judge & Liberal Icon Dies Aged 87
- The Venice Film Festival's Top Winner 'Nomadland' Is Thrilling & Bittersweet
- 10 Thought-Provoking Exhibitions To Visit This Weekend & Beyond
- Giorgio Armani’s Newest Fragrance Marks Its Commitment To Sustainability