Party People: Viva Sessions 'Modern Man' and 'Food Evolution'
See who was at the latest Viva Sessions events
Last night there were two fantastic Viva Sessions events: guests at Food Evolution heard from local food hero Simon Gault, Megan May of Little Bird Organics, co-owner of Cazador Dariush Lolaiy and Viva eating out editor Jesse Mulligan, while those at Modern Man were treated to a talk with Crane Brothers founder Murray Crane, Viva manifesto editor Andrew Glenn, cocktail maestro Chase Bickerton and radio host Jay Reeve.
- 12 Women From Around The World Share Their Stories Of Resilience In The Face Of A Pandemic
- Auckland's Top Stylists Share Their Gorgeous, Windproof Hairstyles — & How To Create Them
- Take To The High Seas In These Nautical-Inspired Outfits
- Ricotta Devilled Eggs Recipe
- Viva Highlights: Our Favourite Looks From Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2021
- Sails Force: Benedikt Horber Is Making The America's Cup An Exciting Spectacle