Celebrating 20 Years Of Viva, In Association With The Launch Of The Huawei Nova3 Series
The stars were out to shine at Auckland's War Memorial Museum last night
More than 300 VIP guests raised their glasses last night to celebrate of 20 years of Viva, in association with the launch of the Huawei Nova3 Series.
Auckland War Memorial Museum was transformed into a glittering space to host all manner of notables who have contributed to the success of the brand over the past two decades.
From fashion designers who gained their big break in Viva, to those who have continued to feature in its pages over the years, Viva's 20th birthday celebration was jubilant for a number of reasons.
Guests sipped their choice of champagne flutes of G.H.Mumm, the newly launched Tiger Crystal, or four bespoke cocktails crafted by the team at Karven, as they took a walk down memory lane.
In the Matisse Lounge, guests could revel in the nostalgia, or get up close and personal with the new Huawei Nova 3i, which features four specialised AI cameras to ensure impressive photos with near-perfect clarity.
As the night drew on, confetti was tossed from a glittering MINI Convertible, which sat proudly in the Museum's Dome.
Cheers to 20 years, Viva!
- Why Princess Diana's Revenge Style Is Still Relevant Today
- How Tokyo Locals Have Rewritten The Rules When It Comes To Fashion
- 5 Ways To Wear Denim To Suit Your Style
- Get To Know Emerging Designer Lavinia Ilolahia
- How Vintage Fashion Became The New Celebrity Must-Have
- Wear A Wardrobe Inspired By Wabi-Sabi Aesthetics