How to Take Smartphone Photos Like Kendall Jenner and Adwoa Aboah
See the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 show through the eyes of Kendall Jenner, Alek Wek and more
The fashion circut for Fall 2017 is done and dusted for another season, and one standout event from New York Fashion Week was the Marc Jacobs show on Park Avenue. Inspired by a documentary entitled Hip-Hop Evolution, the designer paid homage to New York style through the lens of hip-hop music, which has its roots firmly planted in the Big Apple. The collection also featured Marc Jacobs' leather iPhone 7 Plus cases in various shades of brown, complete with handy chains, while models captured the scenes both on the runway and backstage using their iPhones.
Seven helpful tips for taking photos using the iPhone 7 Plus:
1. When taking pictures or video, tap the screen once or twice for optical zoom; press and hold to zoom up to 10x.
2. Swipe to the left to access your camera even faster with iOS 10.
3. Ask Siri to “take a selfie” to launch 'Selfie mode' in the camera app.
4. Tap the screen and hold to lock exposure and focus. This is especially useful when you’re shooting a specific point in a scene with a lot of movement.
5. To display a grid that can help you align shots, go to Settings > Photos & Camera, then turn on Grid.
6. Use Burst mode to continuously capture 10 photos per second. Go to the camera app and hold the shutter.
7. Portrait mode guides you in real-time with a live preview of the depth effect, including how to best distance the camera from the subject.
Be inspired by the good things in life. Sign up now to receive emails from Viva, and twice a week you will be sent the latest news, profiles, videos, fashion shoots, competitions and more.
Cushy Hoodies, Jumpers & Trackpants To #StayHome In Style
Great sweatsuits, tracksuits, hoodies and more for ultimate comfort in lockdown.
From Pistachio To Sage: Crisp Green Looks For Dopamine Dressing
Green ensembles inspired by Lorde's Mood Ring music video.
6 Local Makers To Have On Your Fashion Radar
One of the best ways to shop sustainably is by supporting small (and we mean very small) makers.
Strut Your Stuff With These Sensational Winter Boots
Sixteen great pairs of winter boots, a style for everyone.
16 Cosy Accessories To Help You Stay Warm This Winter
Cosy winter accessories you need to add to your rotation this season.
A Star Is Born: Cinematic Hairstyles To Try At Home
Step into the spotlight with hairstyles inspired by 1920s screen sirens.
12 Stunning Raincoats To Keep The Rain At Bay
Never fear getting caught in the rain with these great raincoats for any personality.