A Fashion Editor's Travel Essentials
Viva fashion editor Dan Ahwa selects his essentials as he prepares to head to London Fashion Week with Topshop
We’ve all had the daunting task of having to pack for long haul flights. What to take? What to leave? A well-edited cabin bag of essentials will help you hit the ground running, as the fashion editors, buyers and bloggers know as they prepare for the next fashion week circuit for the spring/summer 2016 collections.
To celebrate winning a trip to London next week to attend the Topshop Unique show, 21-year-old Whitecliffe College fashion student Jess Greetham went with me to pick up some travel essentials. My personal picks?
More Fashion / Men
- Spicy Glazed Ham Recipe
- Relax In A Gin Garden, Visit A Film Festival & More Fun Things For The Weekend
- Countdown To Christmas: 2020’s Best Beauty Advent Calendars
- Spinach & Pistachio-Stuffed Chicken Wrapped In Prosciutto Recipe
- The Coolest Looks At The American Music Awards 2020
- Discovering The Italian Flavours At Non Solo Pizza