Murray Crane Reports from Pitti Uomo
The designer shares snapshots from the world's largest menswear trade show in Florence
Murray Crane, owner and founder of Crane Brothers, the much loved menswear brand, is in Florence at the world’s largest menswear trade show, Pitti Uomo. As a creative and business owner, Crane’s travels are an essential part of staying connected to what’s happening abroad and inspiring his loyal clientele back on this side of the world with stores in Auckland, Wellington and Sydney.
Crane shares his candid snapshots with us, the sights and colour from the people and locations inspiring him this week. “I was very keen to make it this year, especially given the massive resurgence in Italian inspired and manufactured tailoring,” says Crane. “I love seeing people so passionate about the same things I am. Being able to see the very best menswear product globally and select what I believe will work best for our clients. This season sees a real return and focus on Made in Italy, celebrating the heritage and tradition of all that is handmade in the best artisan workshops and factories throughout this great country.”
More Fashion / Men
- How Designers Are Adapting To The First Ever Digital Couture Fashion Week
- What To Expect From Jarvis Cocker's 'Beyond The Pale' Album
- Photo Essay: Tom Gould Captures New York's Black Lives Matter Protests
- Harissa Roast Vegetables & Chicken Recipe
- FKA Twigs Releases Empowering Short Film 'We Are The Womxn'
- Frozen Berries & Croissant Pudding Recipe