Watch: Core Strengthening Yoga
Trim the waistline, improve posture and ignite the centre with this core strengthening yoga by Studio Red
With modern lives come busy schedules and hectic agendas – and as a result, tensions that impact our lives negatively and cause stress, physical symptoms and life imbalances. Experiencing tension headaches, have a weak core and tight shoulders? You’re not alone…
Because modern bodies need an intelligent, contemporary solution to first-world ailments, new hot yoga studio Studio Red Yoga teaches yoga as a holistic approach to solving not only physical ailments, but also the mental stresses and burdens we carry each day.
The teachers at Studio Red live and breathe their craft, and are passionate about helping anyone and everyone address the unnecessary burden of dysfunctional and painful bodies, as well as the negative mental impacts. Yoga is the very best solution to the ailments we all face from our fast-paced lives and repetitive physical patterns.
So just as we’re all getting back into the swing of things, Studio Red Yoga is sharing with us five sequences designed to tackle the most common problems modern day people experience - this week we're looking to trim the waistline, improve posture and ignite the core centre.Share this article:
- Freshly Squeezed: How To Incorporate Vitamin C Into Your Skincare Regime
- 13 Terrific Skirts To Add To Your Spring Wardrobe
- Why We're Falling In Love With Romantic Comedies Again
- From Bowl Haircuts To Bronzer: Comedian & Actor Chris Parker’s Beauty Routine
- Wynn Hamlyn Set To Open Its First Retail Store At Commercial Bay
- Every Look From Prada's Spring/Summer 2021 Collection