Deliciousness at Taste of Auckland
Get to know the culinary geniuses behind restaurants FISH and Bracu
In the second instalment of four episodes investigating the spirit of Taste of Auckland 2015, we get to know the culinary geniuses behind idyllic restaurants FISH and Bracu. Shane Yardley’s FISH sits proud on the Hilton Wharf; stunning harbour views juxtapose inspiration and calm, stirring Shane on to create delicately balanced plates for opulent enjoyment. Mikey Newlands, Head Chef at Bracu, forages directly from the gardens surrounding the restaurant, proving deliciousness is a labour of love.
— Western Springs, November 5-8. Tickets available now from iTicket.co.nz.
- Watch: The Five Minute Face With Sarika Patel From M.A.C
- The Local Fashion Brands Making Face Masks
- The Adorable Pets Looking For Their Forever Home
- Stylish Accessories For Pampered Pets & Their Owners
- Watch: Kate Sylvester & Hera Lindsay Bird On What It Means To Be An 'Exploding Woman'
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch