Celebrating with Taste of Auckland
Delectable dishes from some of the best local eateries are being served up at this year's Taste of Auckland
Come and celebrate with mouth-watering dishes and explore incredible food experiences by Depot, Farina, Miss Moonshine's and more at this year's Taste of Auckland. Brew Street features a line-up of craft brewers, as well as the chance to sample both local international boutique wines. Plus, for the first time the festival will be digging up the ground to bring you sensational gourmet hangi created by leading chefs. See live cooking demonstrations and many other interactive Taste of Auckland experiences, plus spectacular live music curated by Peter Urlich.
— Western Springs, November 5-8. Early-bird tickets available now from iTicket.co.nz.
- Where To Find The Best Cheap Eats In Tokyo
- Designer Clothing Pop-Ups Galore & Other Fun Things To Do This Weekend
- Where To Find Stylish Japanese Homewares In Auckland
- Where To Shop In Tokyo: 12 Of The Best Places To Buy Clothes
- Chocolate-Dipped Raw Peanut Butter Cookies
- 8 Delicious Spots For a Long Lunch