3 Jewel-Toned Outfits To Wear To An Autumn Wedding
When it comes to cool weather weddings, embrace the richness of jewel-toned pieces
Summer weddings might seem the easiest to dress for; in theory, you could throw on a floaty dress, some nice shoes and be good to go. However, don't overlook the elegance one can achieve with occasion dressing in autumn and winter.
Rich colours, heavier fabrics and layering make for arguably a more interesting ensemble — plus, you don't have to worry about sweating off your makeup.
Here are three refined looks, injected with saturated elegance from sumptuous jewel tones.
A Chic Pair Of Trousers
A Statement Dress
A Stand-Out Blazer
STOCKISTS: Aje: Global.a-j-e.com.au; Chanel Beauty +61 1300 242 635; ChaosAndHarmonyShoes.com; GeorgiaAlice.com; MatchesFashion.com; RubyNZ.com; Scarpa (09) 520 1424; Shopbop.com; Smith & Caughey’s (09) 377 4770; Trelise Cooper (09) 366 1964; Walker & Hall (09) 379 9531; Zara.com.
- Real Weddings: Viva Fashion Editor Dan Ahwa & Zoe Walker Ahwa
- Real Weddings: Saru & Samir At Glasshouse, Morningside
- A Lake Wedding: Paris Mitchell & Henry Temple
- Real Weddings: Georgia Pratt-Holiber & Nicolas Holiber In Matakana
- Real Weddings: Dahlia Ghani & Ibrahim Al-Mudallal
- Real Weddings: Neha and Raj Maiti