New Opening: Inside The Churchill, Auckland's Highest Rooftop Bar
Fancy your gin with a view? This might just be the best spot in the city
Bringing a chic and international vibe to Auckland’s drinking scene, is new rooftop bar The Churchill, situated on the 20th floor of the Four Points by Sheraton hotel.
The seductive Paul Izzard-designed interior evokes a nostalgic and luxurious Art Deco vibe with gold and swirled marble accents, and plush velvet seating to cosy into.
Toast the view with one of the many world-class Champagnes on offer or try a crafted gin cocktail (or order your own mix from a menu with 10 varieties of gin, tonics, and botanicals). Nibble on delicious pork scratchings, oysters, sliders, or larger sharing dishes including beef tataki and hapuku croquettes.
Desserts such as gin creme brulee help polish off the evening.
Enter to win an ultimate weekend escape by Four Points by Sheraton Auckland, valued at $2199
• The Churchill is Level 20, 396 Queen Street (separate to the hotel, entry to The Churchill is on Queen Street)
- Christmas Gift Guide: The Viva Team's Wish-List
- Give The Gift Of Sugar Cookies With This Simple Recipe
- How Costume Designer Janty Yates Crafted The Carefully Dramatic 'House Of Gucci' Wardrobe
- Surprise The Beauty Lover In Your Life With These Delightful Stocking Stuffers
- Christmas Gift Guide: The Best Gourmet Gifts For Food-Lovers
- Still Cool: Ollies Ice Cream Parlour